> stealth plane
> use radar to "see" everything
> plane shaped outline of something you cant "see" with radar
> find the plane by looking for what you cant see
stealth btfo nothing personal
> stealth plane. > use radar to "see" everything
> stealth plane
Oh fuck you discovered the secret recipe.
Not sure if bait or genuinely fucking retarded.
1) the problem is not actually detecting stealth aircraft. You can detect stealth aircraft relatively easily with the right radar. The problem is getting an accurate enough and consistent enough return to achieve weapons lock, which can't be done with the kind of radar that's capable of reliably detecting stealth aircraft at range. It doesn't really matter if you can tell where an F-35 is if the F-35 has the ability to detect and destroy your air defense system at the times the range that the air defense system's targeting radar even has a chance to lock onto it.
2) You fundamentally don't understand how radar works. In the simplest possible terms, the radar fires off a signal and then listens for the signal to bounce off of something. If the signal just goes forever without bouncing off of anything, or gets absorbed/deflected away from the radar, then the radar doesn't see anything. This is what happens to the vast majority of signals that the radar sends out. It's not like you're looking for a weird black spot in your vision during broad daylight, it's more like it's pitch black out, you have a flashlight with a very narrow beam, and some people are wearing reflective vests that will shine when you point the flashlight beam at them, but you're looking for the guy creeping around dressed in all black who doesn't have a reflective vest on. Sure, if you point the flashlight beam at the ninja you're probably not going to realize he's there because he's not wearing anything that reflects back at you, but you also don't see a reflection 90% of the time that you're waving your flashlight around and there's nothing out there .
1. put the radar in another stealth plane so the first stealth plane cant destroy it
2. bounce it off the atmosphere so you can pick out anomalies against the background. set the computer to search for plane shaped shadows
1. Congratulations, the stealth plane is no longer a stealth plane because you’re literally a new giant source of radiation
2. Radar stealth doesn’t mean that it’s invisible, usually the return from the vehicle is comparable to the background noise.
Best modern bet is advanced tracking optics, but that still limits it to visual range and decent conditions
>you’re literally a new giant source of radiation
So unless enemy uses massive Gaiger counter, he won't see you.
This is either amazing bait or you’re genuinely retarded and don’t understand what “radiation” actually means
>baiting retard throws in the entire fucking fishing rod
>autismo fren is confused
For what it's worth this has been a better discussion of how stealth works than most threads. Congrats.
>This is either amazing bait or
>bounce it off the atmosphere
Your radar signal bounces of the atmosphere right in front of the emmitter, meaning your radar now literally cannot see jack shit.
> go outside
> the sun is too bright to see things when you look at it
> simply dont look into the sun
This board really has some autists.
He's quite literally taking the proverbial.
That is not how it worked in Radar Secret Service
Then just use sonar to listen to the pilot noises.
This tbqhwy familiam, I've heard airplane and they're loud af, would be better off
>stealth plane invisible to radar
>just look out the window and see it with my eyes instead
>stealth plane is invisible to radar
>stealth plane is invisible to the naked eye
>just detect my opponent's brain waves and track him through the psychic fields
Game over, gay.
> enemy is tracking brain waves based on eye contact
> look at everything through a mirror
> enemy tracks itself
Wouldn't it be easier to track disturbances in the weather that could possibly be caused by moving objects?
this sounds quite based no cap I wonder if that works
I read that book.
Every time I hear someone rant about the efficiency of stealth they just come off like they're talking about some overhyped meme tech that will get BTFO in the opening months of the next actual war.
you sound like a retarded homosexual
Raising Cane's fucking sucks
This zesty bro aint ever dusted a 25-Finger pack while hung over and it shows
cains sucks I've had better chicken tenders frozen from walmart
>t. morons who need 7 lbs of lawry salt in order to taste chicken
This is possibly the worst image I've ever seen in 30 years of browsing the inter nette.
Post your Cane's order PrepHole
for me it's the box
I always end up getting the 40 count tail gate but I really like their fries and bread more. Shame they don't have ranch like chick fil a to dip the chicken in.
fucking radar autist here taking the bait this hard